Friday 16 September 2011

An NTU Multimedia Graduate

The work of Robert Antill who graduated Nottingham Trent University in 2010 is something that really appeals to me as he produces a variety of work using different tools, which can all be found on his website: (http://www.digitalanthill.com/). He works for a design agency in Nottingham called Tribe (http://www.tribeuk.co.uk/) where his role as Multimedia Producer is to create a variety of works for a number of clients along with his team.

During my studies at NTU I hope to be able to achieve a goal where I am able to maintain a portfolio of varying works and advance my abilities, producing work of a similar style to that of Robert's.
Prior to studying at NTU I was on a Multimedia course at NCN City where, with the assistance of my tutors I was able to produce a variety of work in different fields of Media e.g. animation, photography, 3D modelling etc.

These are just a couple of examples of the work that I produced during my time at college:

Pixel Art
Kinetic Typography Animation

The animation I was especially proud of because it was a project that I worked on with one of my fellow students, making it more enjoyable and good experience of working with someone else and sharing the work load.

No comments:

Post a Comment