Monday 29 October 2012

New Site!!

As part of a university project I was required to set up an online portfolio for employers and to have a stable online presence for future needs.

 With that in mind I have purchased both a domain and web hosting to have a fully operational website. 

Whilst a large amount of it is temporary and subject to change I am really happy with this step and more so because I hand coded the vast majority of the site in Dreamweaver, using some online guides for JavaScript and certain features that I wanted to achieve. I feel much more happier now that as my portfolio grows through more university projects and personal work, I will have a hub where all of this can be stored and that also links to the rest of my accounts.


 So without further ado I present : nickrood.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment