Thursday 19 January 2012

Interactive Moodboard

This moodboard is for my interactive design project to explore some of the different graphic styles I am interested in. In particular I am keen on science fiction and fantasy genres, which could be incorporated into the design, however looking at some more basic graphic images and styles such as pixel art would be more suited to the task.
The fonts I considered all had some character to them and some examples such as the 'cubic' font in the lower right corner might be effective as it is a simple design with straight edges that could look professional for header text.
I also looked at some other work including sketches and concept art, which is one style that could be used, giving it a hand drawn feel, however this would be very complex and might not work well if done poorly.

No comments:

Post a Comment