Sunday 22 January 2012

Website Wireframes

Some designs I have made for my online portfolio. Looking at different existing sites and examples I am planning to have a sidebar navigation layout with the main focus being on the rest of the page where the main content shall be.



 The last three designs feature moving tabs that extend when hovered over to make it clear which one is selected. This would be something I would want to achieve as I believes it gives it a professional appearance, however the research I have done so far into the effect has been unsuccessful in finding out any methods to produce it, other then some similar examples utilizing Javascript.
I still like the rest of its simplistic design with the navigation located where it is along with the header aligned to the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment